Petition for non profit government insurance company

1 Signature | Sign Now

Created March 13, 2010 by Jake

Finance

I think that a government run non-profit insurance company should be created.

It should offer a large range of types of insurance(car, home, etc.) to all UK citizens at prices lower than the current prices of the insurance insurance companies which make huge profits.

I think that this would help people who have little money available for insurance(especially compulsory insurance such as car insurance.)

These lower prices would be made availiable by making the comapny non-profit or a very low profit orgainisation.

If you agree please sign the petition.

There are currently 1 signatures for this petition:

  1. Jason Puttick NETHERLANDS

    In The Netherlands, there is an insurance company which runs similar to this idea..They take 20% for running the company and other unknown losses and the other 80% of the premiums go towards claims, if there is anything left over from this 80%, it gets paid back to the insured, on a points basis. Works very well, and if they can do it there I cant see why not here as well.

Your Name*:
Your E-Mail:
Message*:

Add your Signature...

Sign with Facebook
Or enter your details below…